Sebamed Lip Defense

by - Thursday, July 18, 2019

anis nabilah

It is another review of a product I have been using, maybe already repurchase this lip balm for more than 5 times as I could remember. 
lip balm

Actually, I'm too scared to try lip balm from another brand since my lips become too too too dry after using Vaseline Petroleum Jelly and this Sebamed heals my lips. Maybe Sebamed is not the only factor that helps since I also took some Vitamin B at that time since it is good for someone who had problems with their skin.

Sebamed claims :
  • Against the irritating, drying effects of environmental influences 
  • Regenerates dry and chapped lips quickly and effectively, alleviating irritation and inflammation with vitamin E and bisabolol (chamomile extract) 
  • Nurtures sensitive lips with the intensive treatment properties of the essential plant extracts jojoba and rice bran, protecting them from dehydration
  • Defends the tender lip tissue with UVA & UVB filters against sunburn and its consequences
Ingredients :

Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Cera alba, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Ricinus communis seed oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Oryza sativa bran wax, Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil, Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmenthane, Bisabolol, Parfum

best lip balm

I checked the ingredients already and there's no harm. Everything is mild to skin. For me, this is a good choice of lip balm since it has protection against the UV ray too. 

I will start my skincare routine by applying the lip balm first just in case to make sure my lip is moist enough before using lipstick! It's okay for me to skip the balm when using lip tint since lip tint is not drying like lipstick.

Then I come to the conclusion that I will not ever be trying any other lip balm because the lip is the most important part of my face, so I must take extra care of it, once is enough. I couldn't shake it off from my mind all the looks I got from other people at that time, they seem to be disgusted when they looking at my lips.

Also, taking a selfie is a big no at that time!

Please take care of your lips everyone 💋 eh sorry for not telling you the price of the lip balm, it is around RM 13-14.

You May Also Like

9 LOVE(S)

  1. sama juga dengan saya, lip balm memang penting sangat sebab bibir akan kering kalau tak pakai lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess! this is how org ada masalah bibir kering ni :(

      Delete
  2. ekin tak pernah try lagi lip balm sebamed ni,, mungkin boleh try beli nanti bila current lip balm ekin dah habis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laju I klik nampak review lip balm. I'm currently hunting for a new lip balm cause my current one seems not to be working well. It looks chapped but I got so rimas with it. There's another brand that I got my eye on though. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nanti update okayy if your lips getting better :)

      Delete
  4. dulu aida guna ni.
    but now, guna a set of lip balm & scrub.
    one brand. so far so good, anis. one set = RM50+.
    sesuai dgn umur yg da 40+, kena guna yg mahal skit.
    aida wajib pakai lip balm before apply lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this lipbalm too and yup! My favourite lipbalm evaa😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesssss! Sameeeee T.T Bibir selalu sgt kering. Dan bila pakai lipbalm or lipstick produk lain mmg byk yg tak sesuai dgn bibir ni. Sebamed ni dah beberapa kali pakai alhamdulillah quite okay. Takdelah kering teruk mcm selalu. Huhu...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉