Hermo Flash Sale Till 24th November 2K16

by - Tuesday, November 22, 2016

This is not a paid review , I'm just sharing 


Assalamualaikum , 

Wanna share with you guys since I visit HERMO for everyday . Even though I'm not buying anything there , but my goals is collecting 200 credits given by hermo after your attendance being taken for straight 10 days . So, this morning I realise that hermo is having some flash sales .

As you can see below here , you can get LANEIGE Two Tone Lip Bar for only RM55 . 

Other than that , you get other products under these brand such as 3CE , Sulwhasoo , Banila Co , VDL , A'pieu , Too Cool For School , Memebox , and Lapcos there .  Hurry before it's too late ! 


That's it . Ok bye I'm going to stalk Hermo again maybe for the 1000th times 


You May Also Like

3 LOVE(S)

  1. Singgah sini :)
    Ditunggu kunjungan baliknya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is 27 nov. I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya pun sama visit hermo everyday just to take attendance to get the point hee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉