K-Drama | First Kiss For The Seventh Time

by - Monday, November 28, 2016


Wait . What ? Kissing ? 

I'm not talking about my first kiss or what . I do kiss my family members only , plus minus my old teddy bears and last but not least , my 'bantal busuk' maybe ;3

I'm telling you , this upcoming blockbuster romance drama entitled 'First Kiss For The Seventh Time' or '7 First Kisses' . This drama was produced by Lotte Duty Free , of course the main point is to promote The Lotte Duty Free itself . It's a great idea ! Viewers will never miss this out because of its cast . Here the poster 

*click for a larger image*


A few days ago, the teaser was released , and someone already add the subtitle . Such a nice person helping a K-Poppers like me that basically got no knowledge about Hangul . *I do understand a bit of their conversation itu pun yang selalu dengar kat dalam drama lah ye*


This drama will be aired on mid of December 2016. Ahh why must at that time -.-

" The teaser showed the interaction of the lucky leading lady with the seven heartthrobs. 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time' follows the story of Min Soo Jin (Lee Cho Hee), a girl who never had a boyfriend before. She meets a shopping goddess (Choi Ji Woo) who will let him choose one guy out of the seven who would be her first kiss. The story will take place at a Lotte Duty Free store."


The handsome actors are : 

Mr. Perfect , Lee Joon Gi
Romantic Boss , Park Hae Jin
Sexy Secret Agent , Ji Chang Wook
My Charming Student , Kim Jong In
Rich Family's Innocent Son , Ok Taecyeon
Nation's Most Beloved Actor , Lee Jong Suk
Free Spirit Traveler , Lee Min Ho 
I will choose Taecyeon . Well, I will be forever Hottest *a fandom of 2PM* 

#teamtaecyeon

How about you ? Which one will you choose ? 

You May Also Like

10 LOVE(S)

  1. Lee min ho, Lee Jong Suk, park hae jin! hhahahaha. Ramainya hensem! pengsan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still can't decide which team i'll be in cause i like all the actors!! can't wait for this drama

    ReplyDelete
  3. i setia dgn lmh!!! but wait ..kenapa nak satu kalau boleh semua *indream*

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of them. cant choose just one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of them are my favourite tbh!!! aaa especially jongin hes my favourite in exo ;-;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉