2017 Beauty Product Wishlist

by - Wednesday, November 16, 2016

This post might be contain a lot of pictures . So , just scroll or click 'X' on your menu tab .


Salam guys , 

I hope it is a not tooooo early for entry like this to appear . Yeah we must set up our mind a few months before , so I can start saving and do a proper calculation with my pocket money before a new semester begin this December . I wish I could save a lot , but the money gone when I saw food -.-

Alright stop nagging , below here I already simplify all the things I wish I could buy in 2017 or maybe all of this will remain in the wishlist  😭 .











Lastly ,


If some of you already tried the products listed above , please share with me your experience , I hope you won't mind ;)

I just realised all the above were 100% Korean product . 

You May Also Like

10 LOVE(S)

  1. I wanted the Innisfree Smart Foundation but it gets mixed reviews though :/ but nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't try it before lol but i saw good reviews from other ppl's blog
    http://mellyacrayola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt, Korean products especially skincare is the best! I want Innisfree foundation too. I heard it is good. Padahal tadi lalu depan outlet Innisfree tapi langsung tak teringat nak beli. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kat penang ni pulak sadisnya takda kedai innisfree, tu yang susah TT_TT

      Delete
  4. Banyak nya wishlist..
    Done follow sini..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always wanted the egg mousse pack too! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow baru tahu pasal innisfree tapping lip concealer tu hehe. rasa macam nak try la pulak XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉