Peripera's Tint I Ever Try

by - Friday, September 20, 2019

lip tint

Starting from the left side: Ink Gelato, Ink Velvet, Water Tint, Ink Airy Velvet, Ink Moist


Finally! I took some time to think about whether I should come out with this post or not. The picture above was taken on last January. See? After 8 months of procrastinating 😴 tapi at least sekarang dah ada mood kan 😜

Even though Anis memang suka sangat dengan lips products, but I'm not really sure the correct terms to describe those porducts so please excuse me 😶

1) Peripera Ink Gelato

ink gelato

Gelato Tint is one of the newest items by Peripera at that time (towards the end of 2018). As someone yang memang follow update from Peripera mestilah nak sangat to have this as soon as possible after diorang launch. I never had a bright tone of red tint before, so decided to purchase Ink Gelato #1 Lively Red, Peripera team describe this colour should be as red as apple 🍎

ink gelato
Other than this, Peripera also claims that this Ink Gelato:
  • have a new texture for a flawless gradient lip
  • it will effortlessly melt into lips with an airy finish
  • have intense colour that won't transfer which is it has ink-like lasting power

Need to approve those! It does give an airy finish, believe me, you feel like there's nothing on your lips! The colour does not easily transfer unless you wipe them harshly 😯 I don't remember how many hours does this tint stay on my lips 🤦‍♀️ tapi kalau time belasah makan kenduri, hidangan pulak kesemuanya berminyak teruk, yes the colour will fade 😷 just put some more back okay 👍

2) Peripera Ink Velvet

ink velvet

Who doesn't know about their best selling product, Ink Velvet ?! I cannot remember on which year Peripera launch this line, maybe in 2015. Ink Velvet is not really considered as a lip tint, it is a liquid lipstick. The texture is quite thick to be called as a tint. For now, Ink Velvet got already 23 shade, those shade were released when the season changed. Korean do love to use a different shade for every different season, that's why we can never catch up when there are new item 😒

ink velvet
ink velvet
ink velvet

3) Peripera Ink Airy Velvet


After Ink Velvet becomes famous, then Peripera challenges themself by creating a new kind of formula for their lip products. Thus, Ink Airy Velvet was born 😍 this tint was known for their texture just like velvet petals with beautiful colours. To be compared with Ink Velvet, I think using Airy Ink Velvet is better to make gradient lips 🙌 and right now there are 18 shades available for this line.


So now let's take a look at differences between Ink Velvet and Ink Airy Velvet based on the information given by Peripera Team.


Airy Ink Velvet surely less intense than Ink Velvet as the texture is very light, the colour is so natural on lips. I just don't like all posters of colour swatches given by Peripera since those colour cannot be trusted, you need to try by yourself if you don't want to cry later 😝 For me as someone with kinda light skin, will not really mad at those products if I just buy them before testing them first since I think my skin can match variety of shade but please not the fuchsia one 😵 forget to mention for longevity, Ink Velvet last longer than Ink Airy Velvet.

Ink Airy Velvet range colour 6-10 paling korang jangan trust gambar poster tu! Most of it are not as bright in the poster 

4) Peri's Ink Moisture

ink moisture

This product is way longer in the market, even before those Peripera Ink (Ink Velvet, Ink Airy Velvet, Ink Gelato, Cloud Ink Velvet) line. I still remember this is the second tint I purchased in my life. It was back in December 2015 and I was 17 🙊 a broke young girl buy a tint that worth RM30+

What I know now, Peripera already changes the design for this Ink Moisture, but the content is still the same. Unfortunately, this range only comes up with 5 shades, maybe they will no longer continue this line? I don't really know but surely I couldn't find any Watsons selling this or maybe you can fly to South Korea to check 😜

I still remember how good this product is, the longevity and pigmentation is no doubt! Even after using makeup remover, there will be a stain on your lips. Forget to mention, that one in the picture is #4 My Type.

ink moist
the new look of Peri's Ink Moisture
5) Peri's Tint Water

peripera tint water

So sorry for this ugly photo of my tint water, since this is the first tint I bought, 4 years ago. I still keep it to the day I decide to take a photo of it, then I throw them away since I need space for newer tint 😝

This tint cost me around RM32, bought it at Watsons near my home. The price might seem not relevant but trust me a bottle of this tint water can last up to 1 year even I'm using it every day. Cannot believe? Maybe it can last longer than that if only tak berlaku kes pertumpahan darah sebanyak 2 kali. So, you guys try to buy one if you get to find this at any store 😭 you will get a natural look bila guna this tint water 😉 
Mine was Cherry Juice
Hope this post will haunt you till you buy one of it 😂





Related search: peripera, peripera lip tint, peri's ink, ink gelato, ink velvet, ink airy velvet, best korean lip tint, best lip tint, velvet finish, semi-matte finish, pigmented lip tint, long-lasting tint

You May Also Like

17 LOVE(S)

  1. Bet peripera ni. pernah try yg kawan punya. sbb dia lipstint kan. Sapa yg suka keluar dgn natural beuaty (baca; tak tempek foundation dan seangkatannya) mesti suka guna peripera punya liptint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha betul tu betul!! anis memang selalu guna liptint je nak bagi tak nampak cam zombi bila keluar rumah tanpa bedak 🤣

      Delete
  2. I've tried Ink Velvet and Ink Airy Velvet and I DEFINITELY LOVE BOTH OF THEM!! But if I gotta choose, I'll pick Airy velvet because it doesn't cause my lips to dry out. I have few colours in my collection and my favourite is No.2 Pretty Orange Pink. And you're right, it feels like we're wearing nothing on our lips. So smooth and velvety XD

    Do join my giveaway if you're interested!
    https://itsninisblog.blogspot.com/2019/09/sayonara-stationery-giveaway-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyy I have the same shade! That one my favourite shade too 😍😍 I have Airy Ink Velvet the most, maybe 5 shades ? 🤔

      Delete
  3. suka la tengok lip tint dari korea sebab packaging dia comel sangat, kadang tu terbeli juga tergoda dengan packaging dia..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu pun satu punca anis selalu terjebak nak beli liptint ni :3

      Delete
  4. I prefer normal lipstick than liptint. But peri pera is so popular, my friends love it. I think the colours are nice :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i should fly myself to korea rn...(acah2 Malaysia takde) hahahahah so cantikkkk! baru tahu ada beza rupanya,ingatkan semua texture sama jaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha gagah ye nak fly ke korea semata-mata nak beli peripera 😛 aku selalu cari kedai yg operating dekat korea on shopee, siap free shipping lagi tau

      Delete
  6. I never bought a lip tint because I look weird in it although everyone said I look good in it because I have fair skin. The only peripera lip tint I owned was the one you sent me. It's been my favourite ever since. The colour is subtle and not to bold, I wear it everyday because again, super fair skin equals super pale lips hahaha

    The Ink Airy Velvet Fall collection caught my eyes out of all other lip tints. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yasss! Super pale lips also become a problem of mine, that's why I have a lot of lipsticks? lip tint? and need to bring them around anytime since people will be asking "hey are you sick?"

      Delete
  7. I have always wanted to try peripera but the colours are so bold but that was just an excuse as I've felt the brand doesn't suit my age anymore lol

    www.myrabeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can just use them for a gradient look or just apply a little bit of it. I recommend you to try airy ink velvet range colour of 6-8

      Delete
  8. Cantiknya semua colour dia😍 Boleh try lepas ni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peri pera ni bila da pakai best sgt! terasa mcm lips Korea plak

    ReplyDelete
  10. shu xpandai bab ni. paling kuat pakai lipstik light2 saja.

    bila tengok packaging dari korea ni cantik2 terasa nak beli simpan. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉