On Semester Break Again

by - Wednesday, January 24, 2018


Good evening even though its already dark out there .

Actually, I'm here trying very hard to overcome a disease called MALAS . I always said to myself that I want to publish a lot of posts but then when the holiday come, nahhh I'm still stuck on my bed and not doing anything other than nganga 😵 I guess I need your supporting comments to get me motivated and be more productive person on this break. I need to do a lot before March or I will regret it later.

Kalau lah aku dulu rajin update blog seminggu 3-4 post ke 😓

Now I think I should make a list of tasks that need to be done in this 6 weeks of holiday .
  1. Publish all the posts in draft section
  2. Do more product review since I try a lot of skincare products lately
  3. Waiting for things I bought through Shopee to arrive *berjanggut duh*
  4. Go hangout with my friends
  5. Start reading books 💪 *banyak lagi masih bersemadi dalam almari*
  6. Practicing Huayu a.k.a Mandarin. I learnt Mandarin for two semester then I should not forget it
  7. Read those books in Wattpad ❤ you know what they are so many funny fanfic 
  8. Exercise 💣
  9. Make sure solat on time , don't follow 👿 

What you always do on your holiday ?

You May Also Like

14 LOVE(S)

  1. cuti-cuti memang rasa nak tidur je dan habiskan drama yg ada..hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aah betul tu ! pastu an bila dah berat badan naik sikit mulalah -.-

      Delete
  2. Lol same here. End up tulis something lepastu delete balik lepastu geram dengan diri sendiri sebab taktau nak tulis apa hahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhaahhhaha itulah anis pun tak paham diri sendiri ni dah kenapa

      Delete
  3. hehehe MALAS memang penyakit tak ada ubat heheh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nak kena berjihad menjadi lebih rajin ni hehe

      Delete
  4. I plan to learn either Mandarin or Korean language but I'm still on the fence on which language should I go for. What do you think about Mandarin? Is it hard? The pronunciation scares me lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mandarin is easier to learn dont worry the pronunciation can be improve but the hanzi (karakter) is quite hard to learn since they have a lot of strokes. tapi hangul writing seems easier but the rules of tenses is hard for me T_T

      if you want to learn mandarin, maybe you can download 'hello chinese' dekat apps store. apps tu ada ajar on how to pronounce every huruf & perkataan

      hope that saya membantu :D

      Delete
    2. I don't have problem learning hanxi because Japanese used Chinese characters. We called it kanji. But I'm worried about pronunciation. The ma ma ma ma sounds difficult to differentiate.

      Thank you!

      Delete
    3. ohh i see ... yes i have to admit yang tone 1 & 2 dalam mandarin quite hard to differentiate

      Delete
  5. Happy semester break Anis! Hehehe sama lah kita pun berlambak je kat draft tapi berjanggut nak publish nya 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pelan pelan cari mood nanti publish lah cepat ! tak sabar anis nak baca >.<

      Delete
  6. same here Anis! Cuti ni penyakit malas je lah. Dengan laptop rosak, tak dapat nak update TT.TT But Im practicing my Korean, supaya tak kosong sangat masa cuti ni. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmg boleh punya la adlin ~~ kan minat koera konfem berkobar semangat nak belajar tu :3

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉