Berleter On 1st Jan 2018

by - Monday, January 01, 2018


 

 2018 💣

I'm not going to say much yeahh because I don't feel like excited? I don't have any feeling macam excited ke or bersemangat dengan azam yang baru sebab sesungguhnya aku memang tak ada azam pun. Baik teruskan apa yang aku memang dah buat and stay istiqamah 😉 Bagi yang ada azam tu aku tabik eh and make sure buatlah apa yang patut bagi tercapai jangan sembang ke kencang sampai nak tercabut akar pokok nyioq tu *kelapa*

This post is actually acts as a reminder for myself on something important that I need to go through this year : 

  • Sit for MUET 
  • Fasting in Lendu 💩
  • Cuti raya is my study week 🙉
  • I will finishing my studies by the end of the year


  •  

For the black space, I need to think about it 😜😜😜  okay sorry for the title seriously memang tak tau nak letak apa 😅

You May Also Like

16 LOVE(S)

  1. Anyway happy new year yaa Anis. Cheer up laa, pejam celik je ni hahaa. And good luck for your muet test. Do the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu nnti pejam celik dah masuk 2019 😅 anyway, tq so much ! I'll do my best ☺

      Delete
  2. Good luck and all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! may everything goes well as planned! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cuti raya is sucks T_T Why UiTM why

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah kan serius rsa nak gubal jadual sendiri 😂

      Delete
  5. Good luck for your muet! Cuti raya is your study week, while for me ngam2 habis exam on the last day puasa.. Takut tk sempat nak balik kampung huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good luck jugak adlin ^^ moga smpai dgn selamat nnti takpe walau tak sempat tpi still family tunggu :D

      Delete
  6. happy new year and may this year be a better year for all of us

    ReplyDelete
  7. am i too late to wish you happy new year? T_T
    salam perkenalan <3 follow sini #577

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy new year and goodluck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read ypur post today sebab 1/1/2018 was my Nationhood final exam paper haahahaha yeahh final exam on the new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha hope dapat result yg cemerlang gemilang terbilang gitu :D

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉