Threads Do Its Work

by - Monday, July 08, 2024

Hello and hi everyone, 

Salam Maal Hijrah 1446H. A year has passed in the blink of an eye. 

So does my Threads account. I received an update on my first anniversary with Threads. The popularity drops right after one or two weeks of launching the apps. However, after a year... they made it again! Threads has been a choice for those who seek educational topics. 

It is the opposite of X where all the tea has been spilled. On Threads, you can see the users are sharing great things on personal growth, finances, career opportunities, and motivational talk. Of course, I must be there as well to get connected with others. I can offer some advice on savings or investments specifically in Unit Trust (UT) or Private Retirement Scheme (PRS) which could help you maximise your tax relief up to RM3,000 from this channel.


As of today as you may see, this post has reached 9.5k views, I can say that Threads really do its work and find the right target audience for me. Alhamdulillah, rezeki on Friday too. I believe in that 🤗

"I attract 1,000,000 people ready to invest with me."

"I attract 1,000,000 people who love businesses that doing well."

"I attract 1,000,000 people who want financial freedom and a better after-retirement life"

That's my mantra, really feels good after saying it out loud. 

You May Also Like

0 LOVE(S)

Thank you for dropping your thoughts and have a nice day! 😉