They Keep Me Distracted

by - Monday, November 30, 2020

WayZenNi
Hey K-poppers (read: NCTzen) out there, don't tell me you don't know what this logo is all about 😉 Let me be honest, I don't know how did I jump into the fandom (this is a repetitive incident in my life) and I almost abandoned my study session for my test on last week before I started this mid-sem break 🙄😥 

Mula-mulanya Anis already know NCT since tahun diorang debut but just a casual listener to their song since ada a few je yang suit taste saya (mohon ampun Czennies) betul, I'm not lying since Anis memang suka lagu-lagu slow ja, those with upbeat tempo like jarang-jarang Anis layan. But, tengok jugak lah some of them manage to break the wall 😆

Okay okay back to the story, ada kawan rapat since diploma memang minat NCT sangat-sangat, she always suggest good song and shows related to NCT, and I do watch and listen to them but ikut mood jugak if rajin. This is all because I stan ASTRO, yeah for sure masa banyak buang tengok diorang and other group tu macam takda ruang langsung in my mind 😅 First show NCT Anis tengok is Hot & Young Seoul Trip which is on last 2 years and tak lupa jugak Weekly Idol if diorang ada jadi guest. But those are mostly member 127 kan kan kan of Dream unit🎈 Kelakar betul ingatan gue, mata ni rupanya dah biasa nampak leader WayV rupanya tapi memang tak ingat langsung about him (blame the weak memory I have about him 2 yrs ago)

Know know last 2? 2 and half? 3? weeks he keeps on lingering in my mind! 

WayV
Look at him looking cute with mint hair (which is my fav colour)

Thanks to Winformation series, the memories is back hahaha and I laughed too much watching them having a birthday party to celebrate Winwin's birthday with princess concept 👸🏻 The journey from that single video then apa lagi sis is terjebak! Sempat jugak jatuh hati kat Hendery and Winwin then pergi ke Kun 😂 how many time I tried to not look at him but still my eyes want to look at him 😳 He is the definition of ideal guy that you won't get (at least the definition works for me) as he can do everything well except sport? of course, since he can't beat Ten for that 

As for today, nampak gaya a lot of their content (from their YT channel) I managed to explore 🤣 Sabtu and Ahad Anis tak buat apa-apa langsung sebab dah muak last week dah banyak dah masa terluang tengok buku since ada 3 test 🥱 and last Jumaat pulak kelas sampai 6.30 petang 😴 Sudah selamat jugak tengok WayVision 😁😂 cannot lah Winwin cakap Korea comel gila 🙌🏻 Not only watching WayV content, Anis tengok jugak NCT World 2.0 as soon they launched the show 🤗 so this one probably betul betul betul punca utama kenapa Anis boleh interested nak tengok Winformation tu 😬🤪

Dah ter-mention pulak NCT 2020 ni haih bertambah lah eh korang punya bias 😏 kami ni jarang sekali nak tersuka kat someone younger but bila tengok Shotaro dengan Sungchan automatik rasa nak adopt both and jadi noona 🤢🙃😂 Oh yaa one more thing! If you ask me which one of the MVs I will choose for both part 1&2 resonance era:

make a wish vs from home
90's love vs work it

then my choices are from home and 90's love

I think the initial message of this post is I wanna tell that I now manage to differentiate all 23 members as before this I think I only know 15 of 21 members. The addition of 2 members is nothing much rite? you can easily distinguish both of them. Second, I announce to all of you WayV gonna be the most fav unit of mine among the others 🤩 ok good night!



Wait,
Important question: how come you guys cope to be in the fandom as they have tons of content
 

You May Also Like

10 LOVE(S)

  1. I don't even stan NCT but I know how to differentiate them except for the new members, though haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that amaze me you can differentiate all of them the 2 new members! I guess I am the problem one since I always don't take the initiate to know who the idol are unless when my curiosity level is high or when there's some random content of them lingering on my TL

      Delete
  2. I feel so bad that I don't know which group it is according to the first picture, just because I'm a girl group stan (read GFRIEND). Sorry.. But I know some info about them which is there are a few sub-unit for this group and has the higher members in the group. Am I right? 😉

    Syaza | www.syazaraihanah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no no don't feel bad about that :'( I guess I should change the word to NCTzen only 😂 yeah that's right abt them having few sub-unit but I don't get what do you mean by the higher members? 😅😥

      Delete
    2. I meant, when we combined all members of the sub-units, they have more group members than other groups 😊

      Delete
  3. dah lama tak ambil tau pasal kpop ni memang tak kenal la group yg baru ni..haha
    dulu suju dgn snsd dah rasa jenuh nak differentiate setiap member tapi rasanya mudah kalau rajin tengok video klip dan variety show memang boleh cam setiap member..hehe ♕Tiara Sapphire♕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mula terjebak masa dorang debut with The 7th Sense. I'm not a fan of slow or ballad songs so when I listen to an urban hiphop like T7S terus hooked and then Cherry Bomb pulak keluar, I was like "wow, this group is very consistent in giving the best hip hop/upbeat music" then BAM! Limitless pulak terus jadi obsessed dekat new member (at that time Johnny was the new member) then sampai lah sekarang and automatic lah kena minat SuperM jugak sebab si gila Lucas (my 2nd bias) tu ada dalam tu.

    And to answer your question, agak susah nak cope dengan content yang dorang release sebab banyak sangat. Right now tengah pelan2 nak habiskan NCT Life: Dream In Wonderland, NCT 127 Road To Japan and WayVision. Semua dah siap download tapi asyik lupa je. Maybe sebab malas nak bukak laptop haha

    Anyway, welcome to the fandom baby NCTzen ✌🏻☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow your journey dah start lama gila kak Tqa since baru debut! Daebakk¬¬

      Fuhh bab content tu slowly Anis redah everything on YouTube and now dah masuk June pun rasa like banyak lagi ni tak menyempat nak tengok 😅 and I'm gonna salute you as NCTzen sunbae 🤗🤩

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉