Too Much Information Tag !

by - Sunday, December 25, 2016



Q1: What are you wearing? 

I'm just wearing a long sleeve shirt and tracksuit pants . A normal daily wear ~

Q2: Ever been in love? 


A: Yes , I'm in love with Mike.



Q3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 


A: Never , because I never been in relationship . I'm happy enough I'm single for this 18 years.

Q4: How tall are you?


A: Too short , I'm just 145 cm. 

Q5: How much do you weigh?


A: About 40 something . The right figure is secret because I think I'm fat.

Q6: Any tattoos?


A: It's haram in ISLAM .


Q7: Any piercings?


A: I got one on both my ears ,

Q8: OTP?




Kim So Eun & Song Jae Rim . I ship them since We Got Married .

Q9: Favourite show?


Weekly Idol , even though I only watch certain episode because of not all the K-pop groups are my fav ~

Q10: Favourite bands? 


FT Island is the top one ! I do listen like all of their songs , because I like Lee Hong Ki's voice 

Q11: Something you miss?


I miss my room and my 'laptop lagha' . Hahahhahahahaha

Q12: Favourite song?


Currently I'm listening to AoMike's songs even I cannot understand and even say the lines because it is in Thai 

Q13: How old are you?


I'm going to be 19 on 15 October 2017 , but there are 2 groups of people out there misjudging me , the first one they might say that I'm in primary school maybe ? Because I'm short , that happened in a hotel , I'm being categorised as children under 12 huehuehue but the second group think that I'm already in my last year studying .

Q14: Zodiac sign?


Yeahh yeahh yeahh I'm Libra 

Q15: Quality you look for in a partner?


Have a high level of patient . Do remind me to do something good everyday . 

Q16: Favourite quote?


"You can't have a better tomorrow if you're thinking about yesterday ." - Charles F Kettering

Q17: Favourite actor?


Can I say Nam Joo Hyuk & Ok Taecyeon ?



Q18: Favourite colour?

I love green and anything pastel .

Q19: Loud music or soft?


I do like both , but it depends on my mood 

Q20: Where do you go when you're sad?


Nowhere to go , just stay in my bedroom .

Q21: How long does it take you to shower?


Weekday , around 10 minutes but in the weekend it might be 20 minutes ! But , if I really feel like lazy to take a bath , I may finish it around 3 minutes :3

Q22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


15 minutes is more than enough .

Q23: Ever been in a physical fight?


A long long long long time ago

Q24: Turn on's?


Diligent , mood to study 

Q25: Turn offs?


Laziness 

Q26: The reason I joined Blogger?


I was bored at that time , then I thought being a blogger might be awesome , and yes it is AWESOME ! And you guys are AWWWWEEEESOOOMEEE :D

Q27: Fears?


Snake 


Q28: Last thing that made you cry?

I listened to someone's life story , I really pity of her 

Q29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Yesterday when I call my mom 

Q30: Meaning behind your blog URL?

Just my name , and that miss is stupid one . I just cannot think of something better than this at that time 

Q31: Last book you read?

Mandarin text book ==' 

Q32: The book you're currently reading?

Still the same book -.-

Q33: Last show you watched?

Jalan - Jalan Makan Angin on TV3 . 

Q34: Last person you talked to?

My mom , I just called her .

Q35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Best friends ever , the most crazy person in the world .

Q36: Favourite food?



Q37: Place you want to visit?



Q38: Last place you were?



Q39: Do you have a crush?

I do have one and until now I'm hoping that he can recognise my existence even once hahahhaha

Q40: Last time you kissed someone? 

Last 2 weeks , I kissed my family member before go back to Lendu :(

Q41: Last time you were insulted?

I don't really mind what people say about me as long I know what I'm doing , so I don't want to remember the moment they insult me . The best action is just block them on social media , every social account that they have . 

Q42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Apple 

Q43: What instruments do you play?

I can't play anything , but I do remember the moment I learnt on how to play recorder when I was 10 years old .



Q44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

Ring and necklace ;)

Q45: Last sport you played?

Hmm did I ever play something ? Seems like I only stay indoor and do nothing -.-

Q46: Last song you sang?

Girl's Day - Darling . I love Yura the most and not forget our leader , the pretty So Jin :D


Q47: Favourite chat up line?

You look like my first wife/husband. (Really? How many times have you been married?) Oh I'm still a bachelor.

I found this when I read fanfic .

Q48: Have you ever used it?

Absolutely no !

Q49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

24 December 2016 . Actually we planned to go to the 'new' Mydin at Pulau Sebang , but we end up hanging out at Bandaraya Melaka because of there are no bus to Tampin even though we already wait like 1 hour and half . 

Q50: Who should answer these questions next?

Anyone of you that read this ! 

You May Also Like

10 LOVE(S)

  1. I love Ft Island too and yes, Hongki's voice is too sweet to be ignored! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your TMI tag, and it's such a good idea, so I might be doing this sooner on my blog~ Keep it up btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Kim So Eun & Song Jae Rim too! oooh i was listening to FT Island Missing You when I read this. Lee Hongki's voice is jjang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berat and tinggi tu sama! *sep sikit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! Enjoy reading ur TMI tag . Gonna doing this on my blog too . All the best girl !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉