I Had Watched All Of This K-Drama

by - Friday, December 30, 2016


I just bored and don't know what to post here , so I came up with an idea to list down all the dramas I had watched before , I arrange them according to the year they were released . Actually , I thought that I watched a lot more than this , but I can't remember the title maybe hmm . The drama being listed below are not 100% fully watched , some of them I only watched it quarter or half and stop because of it is boring story line .

2005
  • My Girl
2008
  • One Mom & Three Dads

2009
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • SETI
2010
  • Cinderella's Sister
  • Mischievous Kiss
  • Secret Garden
  • My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
2011
  • My Princess
  • Me Too, Flower
2012
  • To The Beautiful You
2013
  • Medical Top Team
  • Master's Sun
  • The Heirs
  • Who Are You
  • After School: Lucky Or Not
  • My Love From The Star

2014
  • High School - Love On
  • She's So Lovable
  • High School King Of Savvy
  • After School: Lucky Or Not Season 2
  • Dodohara 
  • Twenty Years Old
2015
2016
2017
  • The Universe's Star
  • My Secret Romance
  • Individualist Ms. Ji Young 
  • Good Manager 
  • Wednesday 3.30 p.m
  • The Guy Next Door 
  • Hit The Top 
  • Manhole 
  • Ruby Ruby Love
  • Somehow 18 
  • Introverted Boss
  • Just Between Lovers
2018
  • Welcome to Waikiki 
  • Magic School
  • The Undateables
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Are You Human
  • Wok Of Love
  • Miss Hammurabi
  • Witch's Love
  • My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
  • 100 Days My Prince
  • Terius Behind Me
  • The Third Charm
  • The Beauty Inside
  • The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • Coffee, Please
  • About Time
2019



I hope I can watch more  😆

You May Also Like

9 LOVE(S)

  1. try watch Cinderella and Four Knights and the on-going k-dramas right now, Goblin and Legend of The Blue Sea. They're nice. heeheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok i will ! i already download the series but i dont have time to watch it

      Delete
  2. half of the dramas adlin dah tengok haahhahaha tapi paling rindu zaman cerita my girl, 3 daddies one mommy.. haih terasa tua disitu :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 dads 1 mom tu adalah first drama yg anis tengok >.<

      Delete
  3. There's only like half of the dramas that I had watched that you listed.. And most of it are not listed.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can finish one series of drama only for 2 or 3 days only

      Delete
  4. 3 dads one mom is the best ever. hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! rindunyaaa zamaan my girl, 3 dad one moms. hahahahaa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉