Things I Bought Thru Shopee

by - Sunday, July 22, 2018




I just want to share here all the things I had bought by using Shopee apps. Heyy this is not a one time purchase okay 😅 just this and that from overall things I bought. I can say that most of them are stationeries 😍 They just too cute and cheap that's why 😉

My mom did not know about this because I put my college's address so I just collect there so no one at home knows I like to buy things online hahahahaha 😙💸💰 *actually they know*

Ok. Down here I already stated the price and the name of the shop, just click on it! 😝

1) Phone Case Macarons Color TPU Silicone Frosted Matte Soft Back Cover | RM 3.99 for each case | zhangchuangbin.my


I just have gone mad when I saw the colours! 😍 Girls just love pastel. From left, sky blue, purple, light pink, yellow and transparent. Sorry, the colours might not accurate due to the lighting. I prefer soft and jelly-like casing than the hard case because I found that it is hard for me to remove it and it may cause scratches here and there so better not using it 😄

See ? Memang soft sangat boleh kalau kepak kepak dia 😹
 2) BTS Lomo Photo Fans Card Set (Suga Edition) | RM 3.59 for each box | lilian.my


Hehehhe there's must be a K-pop related stuff since I'm a big fan of Bangtan Seoyeondan. I don't know how to unstan them since their music is so good and healing people. Ok back to the cards, each box contains 30 pieces of card 🌈which are printed with high-quality🌚photos. So for me, it is affordable and tak lah rasa macam ralat dengan RM 3 tu 😶


Sorry it's just me who don't know how to photograph well 😔

3) Notebook Loose Hand Books Hand Account Planning | RM 6.64 for each bookyknh004.my


Another thing that I keep on buying but at last I'm not using it and buy a new one again since that one is too cute or too precious to be written on 😐 oh gosh why why why 😩 So here I spent my money again buying a lattice printed notebook since I can't find one in a bookstore. Even if they have it, it must be pricey, I saw one in POPULAR if I'm not mistaken, can you guess how much? It costs you RM 20 💣

This one is lattice printed 
Okay this one only with blank pages

Oh sorry I forgot to mention that these notebooks' size is A5 with 80 pages. The colour of the pages is ivory not purely white. For me, it is just nice since I don't like too thick or too thin notebook. A5 size is the best choice for me since it is easy to carry with any bag that I own without worry it will slip out  from the bag or what 💁

4) Album Happy Life PVC Sticker Notebook | RM 1.76 per setyknh005.my

Did you realise nama kedai yang ni and before this just different dekat 005 tu kan? Yes I think both accounts are related to each other since both are selling almost the same products.


My childish side is still here and that brings a major problem here. I do still collect stickers till now and will never use it 😢 maybe nanti sampai part dia punya gam dah hilang barulah terasa nak guna 😏 


Actually, I'm thinking of starting a bullet journal, but never know when the dream will come true since my 24 hours are never enough for me to use it. *because i keep procrastinating my time* Oh as you can see that each set contains 6 sheets of stickers. And the design memang suitable sangat if nak decorate daily life journal gitu 😙

5) Gradual Change Colour N Time Sticker | RM 1.08 for each noteyknh004.my

Yess another weird products' name but I cut it short
The reason why I bought this? 😀 Just another weird hobbies of collecting sticky notes. The size of this sticky notes is 16x4 cm and sorry I don't know each of them to have how many pages 😮


6) Popular Paper Cute Removable Sticky Notes Memo Book Marker Bear | RM 1.40 for each sticky notexiangyu.my


Why! *facepalm* why I didn't check twice before clicking the checkout button? Now I got four same things 😤 but never mind since it is extra cute so I forgave myself 😝

7) 5pcs Retro Page Marker Memo Pad Sticky Note Bear Cartoon | RM 1.70xiangyu.my


I already use one of them. A little bit disappointed with this since I thought they will give me all different patterns since they have 8 different designs and they said we can not choose and will receive randomly. The size is 7.5x5 cm and 30 pages each. I let it slide since it just cost me RM 1 something so just chillax 😏

8) Pads Paper Colourful Bookmark Scrapbooking Stationery School Office Stickers | RM 1.33 - RM 1.40 for each but according to your selection of coloursxiangyu.my


I just got mine in grey, dark blue and pink. The price is vary according to colour that you choose. Last night I checked the price increase to RM 1.70 - RM 1.80, so I suggest if you wanna buy it, just put it in your cart and wait for weeks, sometimes the price will go down 😙 that's what I'm doing, I only paid for them when the price goes down. 

💙💚💛💜

I guess that's all I wanna show you 😀


You May Also Like

32 LOVE(S)

  1. banyaknya barang yang comel-comel dekat shopee ni, tak sangka betul ada jual gambar kpop idols

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess! anis pun tak sangka dia jual, and anis cari kat sini sebab anis tgk orang kat IG jual mahal gila-gila ._.

      Delete
  2. casing tu murahnya! dan banyaknya beli hahahaha boleh tukar tiap hari hahahaha bukak shopee ni mmg taksah kalau tak beli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe i wanna change the case like i change ma clothes :3

      Delete
  3. Banyaknyaa membeli!!! Nak satu casing! :(((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haahhah i plan to buy for you casing phone, tapi tak tau color apa nak beli yeee ... mohon pm :3

      Delete
  4. Comelnya I cannot 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh the stationery sooooo cutezzz btw.... I'm fan of BTS to hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that's why i tak boleh and beli T_T btw, hi ARMY <3

      Delete
  6. Banyaknya benda-benda comel dekat Shopee ni. Nasib saya tak ada Shopee app dekat phone. Kalau tak, mahu terbang banyak juga duit macam ni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 hahahah baik awak janganlah sesekali download T_T

      Delete
  7. byknya phone case tu hahaha . saya pn slalu gak beli sticker tapi smua kawan dok pakat kata saya ni mcm budak2 cisss hahaha well i cannot klau nampak sticker yg comel2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhahahaha let them be :3 janji hati kita puas :')

      Delete
  8. i also planning to do shopee haul and by the wayy, cute stuff of yoursss, love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahhh do share after that, okayyyy ^^ btw thanks :)

      Delete
  9. OMG I bought a lot of things from Shopee as well! Rasa macam nak post about it but we'll see....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awak post lah >.< nak tahu jugak beli apa

      Delete
  10. Murahnyaaaaa. Cute pula tu. Phone case tu omg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jadi marilah membeli case di shopee lepas ni >.<

      Delete
  11. awakkk stiker tuu comel.. kite cari stiker yg mcm tuu nak letak dalam buku planner tapi tak jumpa.. thanx wak :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. most welcome ^^ happy saya sebab dapat tolong :)

      Delete
  12. omggggg, the price are so affordable and cant resist the cuteness of all that stationery!! T^T tetiba rasa nak install shopee app jugak XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cepat install hahahaha ! after that boleh la update new post <3

      Delete
  13. Ya Tuhaaannn~ untung beli benda kecik-kecik, comel-comel... Sis boleh home decoration or home storage je. haha Sampai budak posmen tu kata, hari-hari datang sini. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheheh ni anis pun sama kadang-kadang sampai rasa malu lak nak pergi receive barang bila posmen sampai

      Delete
  14. omgggg i love all of the things u bought from shopee. my fav def the notebooks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess it is one of my fav too ! sebab rare la nak jumpa orang jual kat area penang ni :(

      Delete
  15. aa those sticky note so lawa :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Comelnya gradual sticker tu! I love the colours! Nak satu boleh? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah nanti anis nak buat giveaway lah, tapi i bet kat jepun mesti ada lagi banyak yang comel >.<

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉