I'm Doing Fine

by - Wednesday, May 30, 2018


I'm fine. 

I'm still here.

Just,

Don't feel like wanting to make some updates here.

R.I.P my language.

Yes, I'm doing fine. I'm on my mid-semester break for a week and of course, I'm home. I have stayed in the hostel for about 8 weeks? Couldn't really remember because every day is a busy day. #halftruehalflie 😁

Now, it's Ramadhan. We already going through half of it! Can you imagine how fast time flies nowadays 👴💢 I'm very grateful because I got chances to fasting with my family members but not so grateful since I weighed more when I'm home! 💣 I lost 2kg when I was in UiTM since I hate looking at rice so every day I just break the fast with something like kebab, laksa or anything as long as it doesn't contain rice. 

😆 Ahha! This month I'm very excited because of BTS released their new album. Totally jjang 👍 I already listen to all track and I love it so much 💓 Since BTS got a new song, I'm also busy playing Superstar BTS 😵 There is some new mission you need to accomplish in order to gain rewards such as cards and rhythm points. I'm quite jealous of those people who just started playing that game but managed to get a higher grade of cards, which is S or R grade 😤 while me I only have B and A grade cards a lot. 

I hope that this game will improve and give me a lot of better grade of cards since BTS Festa 2018 is coming in a few days more! I'm being emotional why did they pick a wrong date to start this year Festa 😣 I got a lot of test on that week 🙌

Sincerely,

A brilliant, pretty, a little bit lazy and multi-tasking A.R.M.Y 💜

You May Also Like

10 LOVE(S)

  1. Selamat berpuasa anis & yezzzz bts new songs best gila!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat berpuasa anis and it is nice to see your new post! :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat berpuasa girl! Btw, you can get your previous weight by drinking only plain water and avoid sugary drinks y'know! I've been doing it ever since we started fasting and I'm shrinking as hell. Haha! You can give it a try :)

    Lenne Zulkiflly Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright! thanks for the tips :) happy fasting my dear <3

      Delete
  4. selamat berpuasa anis. As expected, bts new album memang best gila sangat! tak sabar nak tunggu festa2018, adlin tengah final exam masa festa nanti. but let's become a multitasking army hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha kann mestilah best , they produce all the songs by themselves :) adlin, good luck exam tau !

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉