July 2017

by - Monday, July 03, 2017

 

Hey everyone !

Miss me? 

I guess no . 

I'm still here, not going to quit from blogging , just too lazy to update , I just played games for all this times I'm gone. Before its too late , I wanna say ' Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ' to all Muslim bloggers :) Are you having fun during this raya? Being able to eat a lot of kuih raya and ketupat / lemang  ? Ok good 

Since dah lama sangat tak update blog , jadi saya kelu untuk menaip. I cannot promise to be more active here since aura malas tu macam dah sebati pulak -.-

Hmmmm maybe I should share with you guys apa yang Anis beli dekat Hermo before raya ni and macam-macam lagi lah benda yang nak dibebelkan , so nantikan !

You May Also Like

6 LOVE(S)

  1. selamat hari raya anis 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the Hermo haul. Selamat hari raya too btw ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat Hari Raya, Anis. Hermo Haul, please? Hihi 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. selamat hari raya jugak ^^ insyaAllah nanti anis update tau :D

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉