Tutti Frutti Hand & Nail Cream

by - Tuesday, August 21, 2018

please ignore my craving for food


I just love using hand creams a lot 😄 actually I love buying them 😂 because of the cute packaging and their scent of course! 😆 So here I'm gonna tell about my babies here 😏 I already posted something about them before on how I successfully purchase them, maybe you can check it out ! 


cute hand cream

Seriously I made a got choice to wait for these hand creams about a month I think 🐣 I just shocked because it comes in a box of five pieces for RM 29.90 and each hand cream only contains 10mℓ which is not adequate with the price, maybe after 5-6 times you use, you can already toss it into your dustbin 😥 It is a big success for me since I got them, all five for only RM 10 yay! You will get :

💙 2 Mint Choc Chip Hand & Nail Cream (blue tube)
💛 2 Strawberry & Cream Hand & Nail Cream (like the peach? tube)
💜 1 Raspberry Parfait Hand & Nail Cream (pinky tube)

Oh sorry, If you don't click on the link above, I bought this at Guardian 😁 so go and look for them hand-cream-addict 😙

cute hand cream

This is how they look like, with a screw cap and squeeze tube, this is a typical look of hand cream  tho 🌚

cute hand cream

Hand & Nail Cream [ Mint Choc Chip ] 
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 (CI 42090).
I cannot resist something with 'mint'. I just go crazy and without thinking further, I wanna grab it 😂except those minty notebooks and stuff at TYPO. They just incredibly pricey for me 😣 This mint choc chip hand cream smells weird 😵? 😒 It kinda smells like medicine you know 😅 But after a few times, turns out it smells almost like a banana 🐵😂

cute hand cream
sorry Imma very bad at photography
Hand & Nail Cream [ Strawberries & Cream ]
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Red No.4 (CI 14700), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140).

This one smells very nice! and might be your fav too if you like something sweet 😄 It reminds of Panadol Children Syrup which is the only medicine I can consume easily since I don't know and scared to swallow the tablet one 😞 Don't worry after a few minutes it just smells like strawberry milk 🍬

cute hand cream

Hand & Nail Cream [ Raspberry Ripple ]
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Red No.4 (CI 14700), FD&C Blue No.1 (CI 42090), D&C Red No.33 (CI 17200).

The best among the others. The scent of raspberry is very fresh and sweet 😍 I keep on sniffing my own hands 😂 

cute hand cream

I like the idea of how they made the colour of the cream match with their case ❤  This hand cream can last for a few hours as long you don't wash them as soon as you apply them. Be careful if you are going to wash the dishes while having hand creams on since it gonna be slippery. You might break your mommy's favourite plate  😂 


Rating: 💖💖💖💖/5
Yes, these hand creams gonna be my all time fav!

You May Also Like

15 LOVE(S)

  1. singgah sini..done follow!

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love hand creams because of its scents too. and yep, it's addicting haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. dia punya nama pun, silap haribulan masuk mulut hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. aff nak try lah lepas ni. thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tak pernah nampak yang ni. My hand creams semua Nature Republic punya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hand cream ni agak rare, rasanya tak available kat semua guardian store

      Delete
    2. I see. No wonder. But then, I only went one Guardian je masa balik Malaysia hari tu. Hahaha.

      Delete
  6. I love hand cream especially waktu dekat tempat ber-air cond ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. damnnnn it's pastelssssss. hiii lama x singgah sini

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGGGGGG THEYRE SO CUTEEEEE. i love hand cream so muchhh and i wish these hand creams are available at my place (because we always lack of stuffs). love your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The packagingggggggggggg <3333 I like lotion that has faint smells ._. I never bought any hand cream but a friend did gave me as a present (which I still haven't used)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha you might love it so much until it makes you don't to use it yet

      Delete
  10. I'm a sucker for products based on desserts. Never heard of Tutti Frutti before but will definitely going to find it, because kinda dig the Strawberry & Cream one. Time to change from L'Occitane to this if it's really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉