Korean Cosmetic & Skincare I Had

by - Friday, May 06, 2016

Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,


Hello everyone ! Since a few months right after my school life end , this is me , too much absorbed into beauty thingy . I said to myself often about this , "My life cycle nowadays always the same , i keep eating , watching tv and dramas a lot , then eat again , then at night I'm wearing mask or scrubbing my face , such a sad life I had." Dah habis sekolah , diri sendiri cakap daily routine macam ini boring , but dulu zaman sekolah tiap-tiap hari fikir nak bersenang lenang ja kat rumah -.- Stop membebel dear self , and keep updating this entry ! Kaja ~
I bought this online using Instagram acc . Guys , you can purchase this cushion here . The seller is really an amiable person . I got a promotion price at that time , so this cushion only cost RM37 including postage but normal price is RM45 inlcuding postage . Anis prefer this one compared to the other one which is has moisture finishing , mine is matte finishing . This cushion also had a medium-high coverage , habis parut jerawat pun mampu ditutup tau ! 
Just you have to choose the right shade for you , and please don't be like a ghost wandering around on these bright days . Another feature of this cushion is it can be long-lasting without darkening our skin tone . Wanna share with you the ingredients but I already threw away its box ==' have a pity on myself sebab tak suka semak semak dengan kotak bagai . 
This is the cutest blusher I ever had ! Tertarik minat untuk memilikinya hanya disebabkan packaging yang cute *cute for me* and yes Anis dah terbuang lagi dia punya sayap *seriously this blusher came with a wing* Ahh forget about that wing ~ Actually , I never tried using this from the day I got this . 
Because , I purchased mine in brown sebab at first konon kononnya lah nak belajar contouring muka , perghhh ni bukan kontur kontur geografi dah ni , lain yang jadi , ahhh seriously kerasnya tangan tak pandai nak main makeup -,- Ahh terlupa pulak harga for this blusher is RM23. It comes with 5 shades ,
  • #1 - lovely pink
  • #2 - pure lavender
  • #3 - romantic rose
  • #4 - sweet peach
  • #5 - shading brown
Here you are , the cutest hand cream I ever had ! Actually , I bough this hand cream in December 2013 , I was in Form 3 and a few weeks before PMR result released , I'm going out with my friends to a shopping mall in Seberang Jaya and my friend said she gonna buy something from THEFACESHOP store , so I decided just to tail her and as I reached there, my eyes cant get off from this hand cream so I used around RM22 to get this. Guys , this kind of hand cream are not available anymore since they release a new type of hand cream .
I just can't stop myself entering THEFACESHOP store because the store doesn't have any door *is that a joke?* But I think I will never go there again next time because I'm scared of a promoter there , how can she stare at me like she gonna eat me , bite me , chewing me , *oh no saja bombastic* Mahu saja ku balas "Jap ye miss , saya datang ni pun baru nak ketemu hajat , tak search lagi nak beli apa kat sini waktu kat rumah tadi" . At last , I grabbed this soothing gel then walk towards the counter . Sick of that promoter . Hah ! Almost forgot to tell you , this gel costs only RM23.20 .
Jeng jeng jeng this is a kinda new K-product arrived in Malaysia , I bought this on last March , at that time Watsons did give a promotion price for this lip tint but I don't grabbed it because I didn't bring extra money to spend on this . 2 weeks later , I went to Watsons again but the promotion ended and the price was RM35.19 . Luckily , I got 1000 points as a member of Watsons and redeem the points for RM5 . I like to wear this lip tint so much because the my lip does seems natural red , then I also have a dry lip ,so I don't really prefer a matte lipstick . Long-lasting jugak lip tint from Peripera ni but kalau anda makan something like rice memang hilang la jugak , kalau setakat minum air , InsyaAllah nampak lagi merah merah kat bibir :3 It does worth the price since I could have a Korean look on myself *ohh gi mampus , nak muntah ni*

Okay enough , I'll end here . Thanks guys for spending your precious time baca entry ku yang entah la nak kata and abaikan ridiculous english yang digunakan , well , saya budak baru belajar kalau salah tolong tunjukkan .

Rasanya setakat ni baru ada item from Korea banyak tu saja , I need money to buy them erghhh TT__TT Do share yours in comment below 

You May Also Like

20 LOVE(S)

  1. pfttt...masyuk nis masyuk, ada duit semua jalan hahaha...nak gi watson jugakkk..tapi tak pernah gi thefaceshop, aku perasan dekat sunway ada kan,tapi tengok je lah,masuk tak huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. duit smua yg ak belanjakan tu hasil menabung zaman skolah dlu TT-TT , aku pun fikir 10kali gak nk masuk ke dak thefaceshop sbb smua bnda tak murah , kalau mmg berhajat nk beli something bru langkah kaki masuk

      Delete
    2. produk korea mmg comel-comel kan? ahaha fieyqa ada yg aloe vera je T_T cushion tu boleh dapat ke harga macam tu? sbb orang kata kalau harga mcm tu fake. biasa tengok kat ig pun rm70 ke atas T_T

      Delete
    3. aha haritu dh check mmg original , kalau nak cushion murah drpd korea dua jenama ni ja yg harga murah berbanding jenama2 lain , MISSHA & APIEU .

      Delete
  2. dalam byk2 benda kat atas tu sy ada soothing gel tu je bhahaha lol seumur hidup tak pernah beli blusher bhahaha sbb tak minat nak pakai & tak reti T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anis pun tak pndai sgt guna blusher tpi dok try la guna dekat rumah ja hihihihi

      Delete
  3. SY PAKAI jgk aloe vera tu,,tp pakai yg nature republic punya ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Produk korea, palimg suka missha. Kalau secret key, memang tak sesuai dgn muka. Tak pernah beli blusher sebab tak pandai make up. Huarghhh .. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bab blusher ni mmg ==' kite pun tak reti pakai >.<

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. let's save money and buy !

      Delete
    2. But confirm i tak pakai 😂😂😂 suka beli tapi tak pakai. Haih

      Delete
    3. kadang2 anis pun mcm tu gak hahahah

      Delete
  6. Kita pun pakai missha cushion.. suka sgt air puff missha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are into beauty pretty early! I was exposed to beauty products after SPM, and regretted it so much because I look like a potato during school years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but you're pretty today till forever :)

      Delete
  8. aq x tau plak hg ada semua tu.....hahaha.....cecececece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skarang hang dah tahu semuanya zawani oi

      Delete

Thank you for dropping some comment and have a nice day! 😉